Monday, September 14, 2015

NAKED SMOKY Review

Hey loveliesss!

I want to apologize because I posted this review so late. I got a work to do for my college, but here we are with...


NAKED SMOKY Palette!

Look how fantastic it is! It’s a present from my sister, so thank you sissyyy :)




Sooo…..it came out with a box that has pict. and names of the colors. Also, you will get a paper to show you how you can use the palette. The plastic case is different from others so that’s the reason why I love this packaging so much. It also has a smoky effect for the cover of the palette and embossed fonts.



The palette came out with many brand new colors, and it’s very interesting to try it.
Inside of it, you will get a giant mirror as the same as the other NAKED Palette, with a brush that’s very functional. The first side has a blending brush and the other side has a pencil brush. Very useful aight?


without flash

with flash

There are some cool and warm tones, and it has matte, shimmer, and glittery finishes. It’s very nice to have this palette, because they served many colors to collect. And some of them are deeper colors.





The formulation is very pigmented (except the Armor color, it doesn’t get along with my eyes :( ), lasts long, and very easy to blend.

So, overall it’s very nice to always completed my NAKED Palette, since some of the colors are new and the great packaging also useful tools. Although I would still prefer to use the first palette because I’m a natural lover :p

Don't forget to watch my tutorial on my Youtube Channel!


Have you decide it to buy it?


 ILU☯,

0 comments :

Post a Comment