Saturday, January 3, 2015

#40daysofsouthernbelle - part two



On Friday, the day after christmas, Carina had to met their family in here so me and the rest of my friends went to Ubud to visit Antonio Blanco's museum. the museum was really artsy, so many naked paintings lol I went to the small bird park in there and the birds are very beautiful. also we got free drink on the restaurant.


At the evening, I met my cousin from Germany. Her name is Greta and she's very kind and fun. I talked a lot with her on his Dad's restaurant, Madame P's. You guys should also try my uncle's restaurant. They got the best lobster on earth yayayay we ordered lobster, crab, fish, prawn, and also fried rice :)))

And yesterday, we had our lunch in Warung Eropa and ate Crispy Duck but honestly I don't really like it because a Duck restaurant near my house is the best, I would love to tell you another time about that.


Then we stop by at Gusto, a gelato cafe that sell that heaveny (is that a word? lol :p) ice cream.. so cheap yet so delicious. my favourite flavour is that famous Snickers flavour!! :P




To caught up the sunset, we went to Uluwatu again, and now we went to Anantara. The pool is so cool. We fill up our hungry tummy with pizza and some juices. There was a wedding there but sadly when we want to went back home, the raining was start to came out. Hope their wedding was still good.

And so... yesterday I just back from Nusa Ceningan. I really had a great time! Don't forget to check my blog next week! SEE U SOON x

LOLV :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment