Thursday, December 4, 2014

INTRODUCTION


Hello Beautiful Readers :)

As you may know, my name is Anastasia Andiana all you can simply call me Tasha. 
I'm a nineteen years old girl who lives in Jakarta. and I'm a proudly Indonesian.
I'm a fashion student in ESMOD Jakarta and currently in my 2nd year.
I'm really into fashion since I'm in my secondary school.
and I'm a make up geek since I'm in high school, because at that time, my mom gave me some of her make up collections and I started to try it. in the end, I'm falling in love with them.

I want to share my experience in life, fashion, and also beauty with all of you guys.
So yeah, I really want to make this blog to work.

enjoy yourself in my world :)

LOLV :)

Tasha

2 comments :

  1. oh hi! congrats on your new blog! go post more!
    please check out my newest post if you don't mind :) http://lisshandratanata.blogspot.com/2014/12/lsd-is-back.html
    thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou lisshandra!
    please don't forget to follow me on gfc, i already read your blog :)

    LOLV

    ReplyDelete